Thursday, November 11, 2010

Day 16, you say? Darn right it is! (November 11)

Right there with you, Snoop. 

Again, last night, another test of my massively impressive willpower. I'm realizing that drinking has pretty much no effect on my wanting to smoke. It's the social aspect of smoking outside of a bar that I miss, but even that isn't crippling me or anything.I got some words of wisdom from an exceedingly attractive man (who is also a huge NCIS nerdy nerd like myself) at the bar last night and I'm experimenting with the "no patch" thing today. Every other day is going to be my rule until I'm to a point where I just say "f it" and stop it all together. I'm quite sick of evil nicotine and want to punch it in the throat.

The crabby factor isn't as high today as it was the other day. Perhaps the people around me would say different but they can suck it. I know I'm past the worst of it but I'm still kind of emotional about it, still miss it, still miss being stinky, miss ruining my skin, teeth etc. apparently.

At 30 days, I've decided to party like it's 1999. Hopefully by 30, I won't give a damn and I won't be a quitter but just a boring nonsmoker. Something to look forward to.

Burn Notice is back tonight. Unfortunately, I don't remember everything that happened in the mid-season finale cliffhanger. Oops.
 Bruce Campbell is awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment